When Morris Chapman addressed the Southern Baptist Convention on June 12, 2007 he laid out his vision of the Southern Baptist Executive board concerning the Baptist Faith and Message. He called for Southern Baptist Entities to find common ground based on the convention's statement of faith. Here is an 11 minute video clip form his message.
Others voices have been talking about this:
- The Transcript of the 2007 SBC Debate Over the Motion to Adopt the ...9 hours ago by Wade Burleson Morris Chapman. The messengers of the San Antonio Southern Baptist Convention voted to adopt the Executive Committee's statement on the BFM 2000 by a 58% majority vote. I personally think it is in poor taste to question the intelligence ... Grace and Truth to You - http://kerussocharis.blogspot.com/
- Chapman, Morris–Meek and Mild: The Emerging Church and Southern ...5 May 2007 by Dr. Mark DeVine Morris Chapman, President and Chief Executive Officer of the SBC Executive Committee, is saying some very interesting, helpful and hopeful things these days. Let’s review a few of them: . . . dare we as biblical conservatives to speak ...DeVine Theology - http://www.theologyprof.com - References
- Spinning Morris Chapman13 Jun 2007 by Art Rogers I hate spin. Honesty is so much more refreshing. I try my best to be honest without spin, but am sometimes found having fallen to the temptation. Morris Chapman’s address yesterday seems to be spin central in the blogosphere. ...
12 Witnesses - http://www.twelvewitnesses.com [ More results from 12 Witnesses ]
- Visit Morris Chapman's Blog.
- How far should they go?15 Jun 2007 by Tony Cartledge, Editor But Chapman, in his annual address, said “Any practice instituted by an entity in the Southern Baptist Convention that has the force of doctrine should be in accord with the Baptist Faith & Message and not exceed its boundaries unless ... Editor's Journal - http://journal.biblicalrecorder.org/br/ej/
- When the Saints Come Dragging Home6 hours ago by Pastor Klay "The Cooperative Program (CP) is Southern Baptists’ unified plan of giving through which cooperating Southern Baptist churches give a percentage of their undesignated receipts in support of their respective state convention and the ... Sword & Trowel - http://ruanole2.blogspot.com/